Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Dawn

Through the years I always wondered when my life would start. I was setting timelines for my life to begin. I'll get out of school and my life will start. I'll get a college degree and then my life would roar. I'll get a job and then my life would definitely start. But there were always obstacles. There was always something which happened to turn out into what I did not want. So I set new timelines.

But again the hurdles never stopped cropping up. Then one day I realized probably these hurdles would always come and the life I dreamed of would never really start. And I was scared of the thought but then I wondered maybe these obstacles and hurdles are actually the life. And my life has started long back. I just need to acknowledge and so I call it The Dawn...

No comments: